Me2B Webinar and Meeting Schedule

Ted Barthell

Upcoming Webinar
Me2B 101:  An Ethical Foundation for Respectful Technology
September 14, 2020 | 8:00am PT

Join us for a second run of this webinar with Lisa LeVasseur, Executive Director of the Me2B Alliance. Lisa will discuss the Me2B ethos and how it is shaping the technology marketplace.

We'd love to hear thoughts from our community members during the Q&A session at the end. Any help promoting the webinar is appreciated!

Me2B Alliance Meeting Schedule

The Alliance meeting schedule has been revised to the following:

Every other month on the first Monday of the month starting 10/5/20

We'll see you then. The meeting link is in the Groups.io calendar.

--
Ted Barthell
Chief Marketing Officer

Video + Digital Marketing Agency