Re: Ethisphere

Noreen Whysel

From the FAQ: The self-reported scores are combined with the qualitative assessment of an applicant company’s supplemental documentation and independent research to produce a final EQ score.

It looks like it’s primarily qualitative and based on a risk assessment process that is similar to one we used to do when I was at Price Waterhouse years ago.

Noreen

On Sep 1, 2020, at 7:49 PM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Agreed.  That’s why I think it will be interesting to see how their companies do on our certification—i.e. several will fail.

Lisa

From: main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io <main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Philpin
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 4:15 PM
To: main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Me2BAlliance] Ethisphere

it struck me as a curious collection of companies - with some I would have thought would have been included - not … so i looked further ...

this suggests that unless you actually apply - you wont be considered - much less appear ….

not something that i think is a good benchmark for Me2B

/J

On Sep 2, 2020, at 3:48 AM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

Found this whilst looking for something else:  https://www.worldsmostethicalcompanies.com/honorees/

It will be interesting to see how our testing results relate.

Lisa

Join main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.