Introducing new co-chair for the Me-s WG

Lisa LeVasseur

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to introduce you all to Muriel Shockley who has volunteered to co-chair the Me-s WG with Jeff Orgel.

Muriel is the program director for undergraduate studies at Goddard College in Vermont, and has a rich background of skills and expertise, with a BS in Econ from Smith College, a masters in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University and a PhD in Leadership and Change from Antioch University.  We are fortunate indeed to have Muriel engaged as a co-chair of the Me-s working group.

Please join me in welcoming Muriel to the Me2B Alliance family.

Lisa

Join main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.