Re: Introducing new co-chair for the Me-s WG

Zach Edwards

Thanks for the introduction, Lisa.

It's great to meet you, Muriel!

We've got lots to learn and many discussions ahead about the impacts of technology on Me's, and thank you for all your work and leadership to get us there!

Looking forward to speaking soon,

Sincerely,
Zach

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:06 PM Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to introduce you all to Muriel Shockley who has volunteered to co-chair the Me-s WG with Jeff Orgel.

Muriel is the program director for undergraduate studies at Goddard College in Vermont, and has a rich background of skills and expertise, with a BS in Econ from Smith College, a masters in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University and a PhD in Leadership and Change from Antioch University.  We are fortunate indeed to have Muriel engaged as a co-chair of the Me-s working group.

Please join me in welcoming Muriel to the Me2B Alliance family.

Lisa

Zach Edwards
512-417-3095
skype: thezedwards