Topics

New website

Lisa LeVasseur

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

Doc Searls

Looks great! Very well done.

And well started, because clearly this is new, and moving forward.

Doc

On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:16 PM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

Nice improvements more to come.

Sent from a mobile device while being on the go 😎

On Aug 23, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Doc Searls via groups.io <doc@...> wrote:

Looks great! Very well done.

And well started, because clearly this is new, and moving forward.

Doc

On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:16 PM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.

Milton Pedraza

Congratulations!

Milton Pedraza
CEO
Luxury Institute, LLC
917-657-4988
mpedraza@...

On Aug 23, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

Iain Henderson

Looks great, but in my personal opinion it currently focuses too much on the defence/ stop bad stuff happening, and not enough on the offence (empower people and make good things happen). The end game is that when people are empowered, that negates the need for the bad stuff in the first place.

It would be good to bring in the ‘we need to talk about our relationship’ theme from the case statement document; that covered both the empowerment and and the prevention?

Thanks

Iain

On 23 Aug 2020, at 23:18, Doc Searls via groups.io <doc@...> wrote:

Looks great! Very well done.

And well started, because clearly this is new, and moving forward.

Doc

On Aug 23, 2020, at 3:16 PM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

John Philpin

very nice. a treat to see such steady progress.

Kindest Regards … John - People First

Let's Plan To Talk On Zoom

Read The Newsletter | Listen To The Podcast

On Aug 24, 2020, at 10:16 AM, Lisa LeVasseur <lisa.levasseur@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

I’m happy to announce a new Me2BA website: www.me2ba.org

We're keeping the original (Me2Balliance.org and me2b.us ) up for a while until all of the content is moved over.

Lisa

Ted Barthell

Thanks for the feedback all and look forward to hearing more.

I agree Iain, that's a balance we will continue to refine as we roll out more updates.

Ted