Topics

Omie Project Slides

Iain Henderson

Hi all, this is a slide deck that I discussed on the B’s Working Group call today; just sharing with the rest of the group in case of interest.

It’s a few years old and relates to the ‘Omie’ project that we were tinkering with at Customer Commons a few years back; we stopped that work when the OS project we were experimenting with closed down/ was no longer an option.

Omie is essentially a ‘complete personal stack’ built from scratch, from the ground up to support the individual.

Some context at the link below.

There is a possibility that the project is going to be dusted down and re-started.

Iain

Jeff Orgel

Thank you very much Iain!

Appreciatively,

Jeff Orgel

Primary Consultant

TAG!  We're I.T.!

Technical Associates Group, LLC

What is Your Real-IT?!

From: main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io <main@Me2BAlliance.groups.io> On Behalf Of Iain Henderson via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 12:21 PM
To: Me2BAlliance@groups.io
Subject: [Me2BAlliance] Omie Project Slides

Hi all, this is a slide deck that I discussed on the B’s Working Group call today; just sharing with the rest of the group in case of interest.

It’s a few years old and relates to the ‘Omie’ project that we were tinkering with at Customer Commons a few years back; we stopped that work when the OS project we were experimenting with closed down/ was no longer an option.

Omie is essentially a ‘complete personal stack’ built from scratch, from the ground up to support the individual.

Some context at the link below.

There is a possibility that the project is going to be dusted down and re-started.

Iain