Topics

Omie Project Slides

Iain Henderson

Hi all, this is a slide deck that I discussed on the B’s Working Group call today; just sharing with the rest of the group in case of interest.

It’s a few years old and relates to the ‘Omie’ project that we were tinkering with at Customer Commons a few years back; we stopped that work when the OS project we were experimenting with closed down/ was no longer an option.

Omie is essentially a ‘complete personal stack’ built from scratch, from the ground up to support the individual.

Some context at the link below.

There is a possibility that the project is going to be dusted down and re-started.

Iain

Jeff Orgel

Thank you very much Iain!

Appreciatively,